Grown

January 07, 2014


(rose absolute ginseng & chamomile facial toner, watermelon & vanilla lip balm, mandarin & rosemary leaf body cream, vanilla & orange peel hand cream.)

I am a lover of skin care and first read about Grown in Russh magazine. I have seen many Australian bloggers post about various products over the years but I have only got around to buying items now! I feel Grown is very similar to my ultimate favourite skin care brand Aesop, and it's ingredients claim to be all natural!
So the point of this post is... I am deeply and madly in love. It works a treat on my skin and I managed to get all the products on sale which is a huge bonus for me! 

8 comments

  1. Ooooh those products look amazing. I really love the packaging, it's beautiful.


    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed you by the way, your blog looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks absolutely divine!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Grown....I've been using the whole range for about twelve months now. Gorgeous products that work a treat.
    Cheers Em

    puddleducklane-handmade@blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to try Grown! I spotted it in russh aswell! I think I may need to get some now xxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visit and follow my blog, I will do the same as a return.
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-12-23T05:11:00-08:00&max-results=3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © unfoundstyle
Design by Fearne